Friday, January 22, 2010

You never know who you'll run into

I was working in another store today . . . not my usual store. A customer walks in looking for something to help him lose a little weight. One of our sales associates took care of him. As he approached the register the manager of that store asked me if I noticed his backpack. The customer took it off and it was a Disney College Program bag.

We immediately clicked. And he is eager to finish school so he can go back and work for Disney. I'm not sure in what position he'll be. But you could tell, he "gets it" when it comes to the Disney way.

I was proud to show him the pin I received upon graduating from the Disney Insitute. I also told him I'm signed up for another course in April. It was great to share my love of Disney with someone who equally appreciates what Disney means to many around the world.



"I only hope that we don't lose sight of one thing - that it was all started by a mouse." Walter Elias Disney

No comments:

Post a Comment